Saturday, April 07, 2012

Voices that melts the heart

Music.
I am not a talented person or an authority in any manner related to music.
I just enjoy it, in variety and seek the beauty everywhere.

In spite of the exposure to so many singers and genre, and considering the majority portion I haven't exposed myself to yet, I believe only two singers have been capable of breaching my heart permanently.

K.J.Yesudas and Kishore Kumar.

And here I mean to give credit to only their voices. No other voice sounds so 'from within'. Of course there are lots of equally skilled, entertaining and gifted singers. But these two, for some reason top the list. Any time , peace guaranteed.


Feel like melting into their voice and becoming one with the song.

Loading up the tracks now.. good night!

2 comments: