Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The blah is beauty

"to think of what others would think of you changes what you think about urself  and what you do" - my words.

but brings to mind many people and thoughts.

Did swami vivekananda speak about something similar? did he or did he not?

to think...ah never to think of what you are doing is the best thing to do. i typed that last without the interference from my brain which was constantly nagging to think what each person would think about it. now there it is revealed - the secret to writing things that attract certain type of people. get into their skins.. so goodbye.. too long if I stay.. too much bull crap I would type in.

my blog..I create, I publish and I propagate. u poor fellow reader, read and suffer :D :D

last laugh was mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment