Sunday, July 25, 2010

It is a blog,so i blog; blog blog...

It is a lovely sunday over here in Mysore.
The sky is looking good, the climate is cool and it drizzles every now and then. Ideal day it is for a idyllic vacation.
But anyway, I am not on a vacation or due for one, so I decided to clean up the house, which I did.
Also, after yesterday's movie marathon(Zombieland,Paranormal Activity and Prince of Persia :Sands of time) and the tiresome(due to lappy) gameplay of Avatar, I decided not to stick with these things for today. And, so I watched 'How to train a dragon', while gulping down 2 bowls of Maggi's new 'Thrilling Curry' flavour, which in fact brought tears to my eyes.

Now I am a bit sleepy and all, due to the late night movies and early morning cleaning activities, and thought that before I take a decision, I should simply update this blog. Now, the blog thing has been going on for over 4 years now. Not that I have written great literary pieces, or superb witty articles that bring in large crowds, but I have a large level of commitment to the small things in life. But there are many such small things of increasing sizes w.r.t significance that some of the other smaller things get buried. Now you must have got the hang of my mood.. i am damn sleepy. But I update blog. I go sleep or I late for another Monday. I enjoy weekend, you too..

Photo credits to James Warwick, taken without permission using Google Image Search(sorry about that, not that you would mind much..but still..)

No comments:

Post a Comment