Monday, April 19, 2010

Night Rain


Sleep just refused to take me away from this world,of endless loneliness.

Just lying like that on my bed, I heard the skies open up and I stepped out.

It was just beginning to drizzle and a cool breeze was flowing.Rain drops rolling
on my cheeks didn't bother me,for I was already lost in distant thoughts.

I don't remember much of what happened afterwards, so blissful was the night rain.
It sort of cleansed my soul and body.

We all unknowingly are always waiting for a cleansing rain that allows a fresh
start, because everyone eventually screws up many things in life, just that some
take it as a downslide, while others take it as a springboard.

I wish we could always take all setbacks, fears, and failures as just springboards
to greater happiness to ourself and all people around us.

Keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment