Friday, April 16, 2010

A boring day

My days at office are sometimes highly boring, either due to prolonged activities of limited interest(meetings) or lack of any solid thing to do.
But for the last few weeks, things have started becoming hectic. So, after coming home I fall into a period of boredom , before sleep strikes me.

A few good books, a few nice sites and a few friends online can solve it all.But, sometimes it doesn't feel that good to reach out for those. I feel like and wish for someone or something to reach out for me and take me on a wild ride.

Weekends are up ahead, and I have no plans. I suppose I will be alone here this weekend. Apart from the mundane activities of cleaning up, organizing and catching up with life, I expect a plain and colourless weekend ahead. But as usual, I will get into weaving ideas and experiments tomorrow once I come to my senses.

Till then, I will temporary fight this boredom and write this blog, which hopefully is not very much boring for the reader.

Enjoy the blog, read better ones, give me comparisons, and let me upgrade and update myself. Thank you for reading this..

No comments:

Post a Comment