Monday, April 13, 2009

Choppy seas

Choppy..that's what I would call myself and the life around me..

Choppy seas need a rough oarsman and a tough captain...thats what I am churning out now...ye old seafarer..and no landlubbers ...

Am seeing many other skiffs and sampans floating around and some being guided by lucky winds..no point in waiting for the lucky wind to guide the ketch out to safe waters...

Enter Papillon aka Henri Charrière, the inspired and motivated protagonist of the half-fiction 'Papillon', who tried umpteen times to escape from the deadly sentence awarded to him by the French authorities(by being sent to the French Guyana) and finally succeeded in pulling it off...
He didn't just wait for things to get lucky..but tried his best whenever there was a chance, such was his belief in his right to freedom. Though his foiled attempts bought him hellish punishments..he simply KEPT trying...and he was a tough navigator and captain of the boat...


I feel no fear, but only increased sense of things to come...feeling that my hands would be full and it should be so, if I am to survive in the ravaging storms that lie ahead ..in this voyage. I carry the supplies provided by my good friends and my trusty Support&Survival gear that I have polished with my various encounters with life and danger .. (muhahah..sounding sinister ..and winking ;) )
I think this would be enough for today as I post another sticky one on the wall and simply walk away...not giving a damn.. (yo yo)

No comments:

Post a Comment