Monday, March 16, 2020

Mountains

[Publishing yet another old draft]

the fascination with mountains has been part of my existence from time immemorial. or atleast I believe so, and most of people who know me, acknowledge the same quite easily. after all its not so difficult to miss the obvious excitement and expressions I show when I am in the vicinity of mountains.

but it wasn't always so. there is always an explanation for every single expression and pattern shown by a human mind, this much I know from my interests in the study of the mind and brain.


in spite of the fact that most of the mountains attract me like a magnet and make me feel very happy, some mountains fail to do so. this in spite of there being no lack of 'key' elements of attraction around the mountain. i found this to be difficult to explain but I understand why its so in some of these cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment