Monday, March 16, 2020

Ye ol magical drafts

Publishing some very old, probably bullshit, and movie inspired drafts

--
the castle rose from the floors in a moment and stood with its high walls against the face of the infinite armies of charlatan.
the men couldn't believe their eyes as the magic was playing in front of their very own eyes.
many sang hymns to the great lord up above in the sky while others wailed and begged for retribution.

magic was hitherto only an unknown foe, but when it spread its wings and breathed fire on their mind, the soldiers found their wills floundering and knees knocking.


---

my pen shone against the twilight sun as I kept on drawing cannons after cannons placed upon the basic walls. if the master was to see me do this, he would have ousted me for not remembering the basics of castle architecture. the battlements hardly drew any resemblance to what an architect would have suggested, and it would not have held against a proper siege for more than a couple of days.but then, here it helped as the soldiers were taken aback by the strange designs of my castle and believed it to be of unearthly origin.

i continued this for a good 3 hours until I felt the army could fight no more. the moment I kept my pen back into my box, the magic started unwinding itself. the parts of the castle turned to dust, in the order they were created. the eerie scene of floating battlements sent even stronger waves of fear across the soldiers, as I could see through my mirror.

that is when I noticed the presence of a faint white light. it seemed to have popped up from nowhere and suddenly it filled my view of the battle scene. I couldn't control anything or see. I took me several spells to finally figure out the source of this light.

There stood, upon the hills that overlooked the battle plains, a figure dressed in sparkling white. That figure seemed to hold a bright white orb, and it was the source of this unearthly blinding light. I had never known of such a source of light that could blind me.
---


No comments:

Post a Comment