Friday, June 27, 2008

21st post

This is the 21st blog post this year,ten each for both my blogs.And the month of June has the highest number of posts.
In case people are wondering from where this guy shot up,writing pieces of junk(hope not) every now and then,I feel truly sorry about myself.;)

I really am frustrated by these long holidays.Though I did travel a bit here and there,there is really no option for me to go on longer journeys...so I was pretty much holed inside my house.At this point of time(actually until I started typing this post) I am frustrated...

The reasons being as simple as ..immobility and my own lack of initiative to find resources to keep myself happy and kicking.Hm...I am frustrated at myself ...?No...because as I will point out later,this hols were not completely a waste.I feel my anger vanishing...and I want to do other things...so what is the point in continuing with the same point?But I will publish this anyway...simply for fun.

Its the effect of music and open-hearted conversation in the blog...hehe....so afterall I am a good boy!Might as well meditate or do zen/tai chi ...haha ....


Well,I might not meditate in that form at this point of time,but surely do something interesting..hehe..I really do feel sorry for the people who read(if they do) through my posts...

I cannot frame or artificially make stories...at least not now...but I did have this idea of a very good story...which I could dramatise and post..but left it...maybe later...if I could manage to convert some of my horror/action stories(I use them successfully on small kids...to keep them entertained or get them to sleep)....then it might be gud...

No comments:

Post a Comment