Monday, June 07, 2021

a thought in the bottle

Savouring the past glory is not the best thing to do.

So get on with the writing, ok?

Ok boss.

But what do I write?

Who wants to see?

Earlier, I used to imagine readers waiting for some content which has elements of travel and adventure, of intrigue, or simple stories.

Now we are too tied up in our lives, and loads of entertainment options at our fingertips.

Who would want to read all this stuff?

Now, does that mean we are back to the old days of the internet ( famed, but never experienced myself ) where most people largely ignore small blogs. And if there are people coming up to read/comment etc on your blog, then you have an equally lost soul or someone coming out of complete boredom.

I mean how many people could be reading all these boring stuff when they have their own lives to deal with?

Such are my thoughts that I hereby commit to the note in the bottle and set adrift on the vast vast digital ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment