Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deep anguish


My heart is in deep anguish and pain...over the loss of my precious collection of documents.
It covered almost every subject I was interested in..and that too the best in the lot...I cannot convey my pain..my heart is crying inconsolably...it would take me another few years to collect it back...I can't bear to do that...

I had burnt it as a dvd to keep it forever,but it doesn't seem to around here anywhere after I replaced the hard disk and wanted to copy it back to disk.My four years of engineering were marked in those documents,they had always held something of interest for me,whatever be my mood.. :(. I am crying in deep sorrow.....

Everything else in life seems so simple and gray at this point of time,and this feeling will last until I push it over after a few minutes(but believe me,the pain is excruciating...I don't like it when such treasures of a lifetime are lost due to negligence or ignorance.. waiting for that angel to whom I gave the dvd to return it asap without further delay...
If someone reading this has that DVD(Labeled 'Misc Docu'),please for god's sake,return it to me and save a poor life ....

No comments:

Post a Comment